Everyone, and I mean everyone in the mainstream media, turned insufferably smug and sanctimonious over the last five years. Finally, they showed their true face to the public, and it’s an ugly and unappealing face. The public is willing to forgive a lot if they like you, and these people have become not just unlikeable but grotesque in their elite self-regard.
Then there is the trust factor. After all this…
- Brett Kavanaugh — Serial Rapist
- President Michael Avenatti
- The Covington KKKids Hoax
- Hands Up, Don’t Shoot
- George Zimmerman
- Mostly Peaceful Black Lives Matter Riots
- The Russia Collusion Hoax
- Antifa Stormed the Beaches on D-Day
- Cuomo (D-NY): King of Coronavirus Competence
- The Clearing of Lafayette Square Hoax
- The Lab Leak Theory Has Been Debunked Hoax
- The Russians Are Behind Hunter’s Laptop Hoax
- The Russian Bounty Hoax
- The Capitol Police Officer Killed with a Fire Extinguisher Hoax
- The Very Fine People Hoax
- Men Can Magically Transform into Women
- And on and on and on…
…what is the point of watching any corporate media outlet? All they do is lie. Even if you are an NPR wine mom, you do not want to be serially lied to.
The era of corporate media influence is ending thanks to the over the top bias, and that should be good for the future. Americans are rebelling against these exposed frauds, and 2022 should be a turning point.