The 77thAnnual Golden Globes awards are over and among the unforgettable moments? Just about anything that comedian Ricky Gervais had to say as this year's host. Having sworn it's the last time he'll host the award show (this was the fifth time), he didn’t hold back – positively skewering the assembled.
As for the awards themselves:
- The British World War One film "1917" was awarded Best Drama Picture and Best Director.
- Quentin Tarantino's film "Once Upon A Time In Hollywood" took home three awards (more than any other film, including Best Comedy, Best Screenplay and Brad Pitt as Best Supporting Actor).
- Sony Pictures was the distributor with the most awards, bringing home three and the most Golden Globes for a Television Network went to HBO, with four. Laura Dern in Netflix's "Marriage Story" received a Golden Globe for Best Supporting Actress with Renée Zellweger awarded Best Actress for playing Judy Garland in "Judy."
Ellen DeGeneres received this year's Carol Burnett Award from an emotional Kate McKinnon and Tom Hanks was everything Hollywood (and the world) adores him for – super nice and gracious – as he accepted the Cecil B. DeMille award.
- For a complete list of Movie Winners,CLICK HERE.
- For a complete list of TV Winners,CLICK HERE.
- To see a complete rundown of the telecast,CLICK HERE.