An Oklahoma news anchor suffered a stroke during a live newscast.
Anchor Julie Chin says she suddenly lost vision in one eye, then her arm went numb and her speech became garbled. She says her symptoms came out of nowhere 😔
Her colleagues recognized something was wrong and called 911. The newscaster says tests at the hospital showed she suffered the early stages of a stroke. Chin says "There are still lots of questions, and lots to follow up on, but the bottom line is I should be just fine."
What are the signs of stroke in men and women?
- Sudden numbness or weakness in the face, arm, or leg, especially on one side of the body.
- Sudden confusion, trouble speaking, or difficulty understanding speech.
- Sudden trouble seeing in one or both eyes.
- Sudden trouble walking, dizziness, loss of balance, or lack of coordination.
- Sudden severe headache with no known cause.
Glad she's OK and recovering 🙏🏽