A lot of Americans love movies, and while these days you can enjoy a lot of flicks in the comfort of your own home, there are still plenty of people who love going to the theater. But the movie going experience isn’t the same everywhere, and folks in some parts of the country have better options when it comes to their movie night.
- Well, 24/7 Tempo has come out with their list of the Best U.S. Cities for Movie Lovers/
- They looked at data compiled by Lawn Love, looking at factors like accessibility, quality, affordability, and community.
- Overall, New York is the best city for movie lovers, thanks to its many art houses and multiplexes, as well as its good broadband availability for those who like to stream movies at home.
- It is also home to several film festivals, including the New York Film Festival and the Tribeca Film Festival.
- California is apparently a great state for movie lovers, with eight of the Top 10 cities in California.
Top 10 Best Cities For Movie Lovers
- New York, NY
- San Francisco, CA
- Los Angeles, CA
- Torrance, CA
- Ontario, CA
- Riverside, CA
- Pasadena, CA
- Portland, OR
- Orange, CA
- Corona, CA
Source: 24/7 Wall Street