Shape Up NYC is offering New Yorkers free group fitness class all across the five boroughs this winter.
Don't let the cold weather keep you from your fitness goals! You can now sign up to take fitness classes like aerobics, bootcamp, Zumba, and much more all for FREE in New York City! You do not need to be a member of a recreation center in order to attend a class, though you must bring a lock and a government-issued ID for classes held at recreation centers.
For Shape Up NYC classes:
- Pre-registration is required; drop-in participants may attend outdoor classes if the class is not full.
- Class sizes are limited to ensure social distancing can be maintained.
- Face coverings are required for all indoor classes; for outdoor classes, face coverings are required if you are unvaccinated.
- Wash your hands frequently and stay home if you’re sick.
- Proof of vaccination is required for most indoor locations.
Programs may be modified, rescheduled or cancelled due to weather, health, or safety concerns.