Cat Saves Three From Apartment Fire


An apartment in the Westcott neighborhood of Syracuse, New York, caught fire on Saturday morning. Residents in the building were asleep at the time, but according to Syracuse Fire Department Deputy Chief Barry Lasky, a cat inside the home woke them up. They quickly discovered the fire and evacuated the building.

The fire department was called in and the fire was put out in about 20 minutes, but it could have been much worse without their lucky cat. Only the first floor of the apartment was damaged, but all the residents will be displaced while the apartments undergo repairs. The local Red Cross disaster relief team was on hand to help.


Sponsored Content

Sponsored Content