Spooky season is upon us and what better way to get into the Halloween spirit than with a classical concert by candlelight located in the Church of the Heavenly Rest.
Candlelight Halloween: A Haunted Evening of Classical Compositions, a Fever original event, is coming to New York City this October. Concertgoers can expect an intimate performance of some Halloween classics performed by The Highline String Quartet all by eerie flickering candlelight.
The tentative program includes:
- “Thriller” - Michael Jackson
- “Marche Funèbre”- Frédéric Chopin
- “String Quartet No. 8 in C Minor (Dresden Quartet), Op. 110: II - Allegro Molto and III - Allegretto” - Dmitri Shostakovich “
- Stranger Things (Theme)” - S U R V I V E
- “Beetlejuice (Theme)” - Danny Elfman
- “The Addams Family (Theme)” - Vic Mizzy
- “Psycho (Theme)” - Bernard Herrmann
- “Der Erlkönig” - Franz Schubert
- “This Is Halloween” from The Nightmare Before Christmas - Danny Elfman
- “Hedwig's Theme” from Harry Potter and the Sorcerer’s Stone - John Williams
Tickets are going fast and can be purchased here. Seating is assigned on a first come first served basis within each zone and the concert has an approximate duration of 65 minutes.