Wednesday into Thursday we saw the remnants of Hurricane Ida move through the Northeast. New York and New Jersey were hit hard yesterday and this morning. Now the National Weather Service is sharing how much actual rain fell between 4am Wednesday and 4am Thursday across the region.
- Central Park: 7.19 inches
- Kennedy International Airport: 2.77 inches
- Long Island Mac Arthur Airport: 2.63 inches
- Farmingdale, Republic Airport, N.Y.: 2.01 inches
- Shirley, Brookhaven Airport, N.Y.: 1.84 inches
- Westhampton Beach, Francis S. Gabreski Airport: 1.48 inches
- Newark Liberty International Airport: 8.44 inches.
- Somerville, Somerset Airport, N.J.: 2.92 inches
- Trenton, Mercer County Airport, N.J.: 5.6 inches
Was your area directly impacted by the storm? Let us know in the comments.