While a lot of people love their cars, driving in them is another thing. Things like traffic, gas prices, insurance costs and more can put a damper on your experience behind the wheel, and that’s particularly true in some states more than others. Well, now a new report reveal where drivers have it the best and the worst.
- CarInsurance.com has just come out with their Best & Worst States For Driving 2021 report.
- They looked at driving factors like insurance costs, traffic fatalities, traffic congestion, gas, roads, car repair costs and more.
- Utah tops the list as the best state for drivers for the second year in a row.
- Utah earns high marks because of its better-than-average road conditions, as well as low crash-related fatalities, and lower auto insurance costs.
Top Ten U.S. States For Driving
- North Dakota
- As for the worst state, people probably won’t be too surprised to hear that it’s California.
- This is the second consecutive year California has been the worst, earning the honor for it’s high gas prices and repair costs, traffic congestion and poor road conditions.
Ten Worst States For Driving
- New Jersey
- West Virginia