People choose the city they live in for a variety of reasons, whether it’s where they grew up, where their job is, or just some place that’s always interested them. But just because you like a city, doesn’t mean it’s actually the best place to live.
- A new report by 24/7 Wall Street reveals their picks for the best cities to live in in the U.S.
- They looked at the highest-ranking city in each county, judging them on factors related to affordability, economy, standard of living, and community.
- Topping the list is Palo Alto, California, where median home income is $158,271, and the average unemployment rate over five years is just 3.2%.
- The area is in the heart of Silicon Valley, with a high concentration of tech companies, with jobs in the area very high-paying.
- The entire Top Five is made up of cities in California, with California cities in the Top Ten.
Top Ten Best Cities To Live In
- Palo Alto, CA
- Manhattan Beach, CA
- Hillsborough, CA
- Newport Beach, CA
- Piedmont, CA
- Hanover, NH
- Tiburon, CA
- Paradise Valley, AZ
- Darien, CT
- Port Washington, NY
Source:24/7 Wall Street