Husband And Wife Hospitalized After Sparkler Sets Their Clothes On Fire

Never play with fireworks if you wearing flammable clothing.

In Lindenwold, New Jersey, a husband, and wife could have used that advice after they were hospitalized because their clothes caught fire while they were setting off sparklers on their apartment balcony. Detective Christopher Sherrer said the man suffered burns to his upper body and arm and the woman was burned on her abdomen.

The woman told responding officers they were playing with a lit sparkler and her husband's clothes caught fire. Officials say they don't believe their injuries are life-threatening.

Photo Credit: Getty Images

Sponsored Content

Sponsored Content