Unless you’re staying at a Motel 6, hotels don’t usually come cheap, but while most are somewhat reasonable, there are a few hotels out there that are so expensive only one-percenters are likely to be able to afford it.
So, which hotels are the most expensive ones out there? Well, the website Luxury-Hotels has just come out with their list of the priciest hotels in the U.S., based on the lowest available rate of double room at each property during July and August 2019. Topping the list The Ranch at Rock Creek, a five-star 'dude' ranch in Western Montana, where rates in the summer are at least $3,600 per night.
And while you’d expect a lot of hotels in big cities to make the list, that’s not true at all. In fact, The Ranch at Rock Creek isn’t the only hotel in Montana to make the Top Ten, there are two others.
Top Ten Most Expensive Hotels In The U.S. This Summer
- The Ranch at Rock Creek (Philipsburg, Montana) $3,600
- Amangiri (Canyon Point, Utah) $2,661
- The Lodge & Spa at Brush Creek Ranch (Saratoga, Wyoming) $2,337
- The Point (Lake Placid, New York) $2,327
- Twin Farms (Barnard, Vermont) $1,882
- Post Ranch Inn (Big Sur, California) $1,797
- Auberge du Soleil (Rutherford, California) $1,526
- The Resort at Paws Up (Greenough, Montana) $1,516
- Triple Creek Ranch (Darby, Montana) $1,400
- Blackberry Farm (Maryville, Tennessee) $1,395