SEE IT: Overhead Bin Fire On Delta Flight

A fire erupted on a Delta flight in the overhead bin!

It happened at LaGuardia Airport and in the video above you can see a small flame coming from an overhead compartment.

A statement obtained by ABC News indicated the fire came from contents inside the bag:

"While boarding SkyWest flight 3879, operating as Delta Connection from LaGuardia to Houston, smoke appeared from a passenger's bag in an overhead bin, caused by an overheated battery pack inside the bag. Passengers deplaned routinely through the main cabin door and we are working to help our customers resume their travels to Houston on a different aircraft as quickly as possible."

Sponsored Content

Sponsored Content