These days few people plan a vacation without thinking ahead about what restaurants they want to eat in, and TripAdvisor knows it. That’s why the travel site has just come out with their 2018 Travelers’ Choice Awards for Restaurants, naming the best out there in three categories which are Fine Dining, Everyday Dining, and Fast Casual.
Overall, 75 restaurants in the U.S. made the list, with Gabriel Kreuther in New York City topping the list for Fine Dining establishments. When it comes to Everyday Dining, Pane & Vino in Miami Beach, Florida tops the list, while Portillo's in Chicago, Illinois earns top honors for Fast Casual.
Top Five Best Fine Dining Restaurants in the U.S.
1. Gabriel Kreuther – New York City, New York
2. Daniel – New York City, New York
3. Café Monarch – Scottsdale, Arizona
4. Circa 1886 – Charleston, South Carolina
5. Flight Restaurant & Wine Bar – Memphis, Tennessee
Top Five Best Everyday Dining Restaurants in the U.S.
1. Pane & Vino – Miami Beach, Florida
2. Mon Ami Gabi – Las Vegas, Nevada
3. Hog Island Oyster Company – San Francisco, California
4. Phil's BBQ – San Diego, California
5. Spice Symphony – New York City, New York
Top Five Fast Casual Restaurants in the U.S.
1. Portillo's – Chicago, Illinois
2. Earl of Sandwich – Las Vegas, Nevada
3. Shake Shack – New York City, New York
4. Blaze Pizza – Orlando, Florida
5. In-N-Out Burger – Los Angeles, California