R.I.T. Engineering Undergrad Nearly Killed


A student enrolled in the mechanical engineering school at the Rochester Institute of Technology nearly was killed after accidentally electrocuting himself while working on a project in his family home.

The parents of the 18-year-old student, along with the help of first responders were able to revive the young man before he was rushed to Strong Memorial Hospital in Monroe County.

Cpl. John Helfer of the Monroe County Sheriff's office said the victim sustained serious injuries.


Red Full Story Here:

Photo Credit: Getty Images


Sponsored Content

Sponsored Content