One-Year-Old Survives Accidental Overdose


A one-year-old baby girl is lucky to be alive after she put a nearly empty baggie in her mouth while walking down the street with her parents.

The child's father saw her chewing on the baggie, pulled if from her mouth and threw it away.

Moments later the baby collapsed, turned green, and started convulsing on the ground.

The parents rushed the child to the hospital where doctors administered a double dose of Naloxone which saved the babies life.

Police did not file any criminal charges against the parents but they did notify child services to investigate the situation.


Read Full Story Here:

Photo Credit: Getty Images


Sponsored Content

Sponsored Content