Accidental Poisoning In The Bronx

A Bronx father accidental poisoned his 3-year-old daughter when he put down rat killer in an attempt to kill the bedbugs in their apartment.

Doctors at Jacobi Medical Center believe the child's medical problems stem from her ingesting the rat poison.

The 3-year-old has been vomiting and suffering flu-like symptoms for the past week.The child was recently transferred to the ICU at Montefiore Hospital.


Read Full Story Here:

Photo Credit: Getty Images

title

Content Goes Here