Toddler Saved After Accidental Methadone Overdose


placeholder image

A one-year-old Staten Island girl is lucky to be alive after she drank her heroine addicted parents methadone earlier this week. 

The little girl's parents called 911 after they woke up and found their daughter unconscious and barely breathing.

The NYPD responded to the 911 call and immediately treated the child with Narcan.

The parents of the 1-year-old are both recovering heroin addicts with multiple arrests on their records.

Police reports say that the parents fell asleep and the child mistaken drank the methadone thinking it was fruit juice.

The police believe the baby ingested the methadone accidentally and have yet to make any arrests.

Read Full Story Here:

Photo Credit: Getty Images


Sponsored Content

Sponsored Content