Homeowner Rodney Copeland had his friend Jerel Heywood come by his house.
"I was in shock," Copeland said. "That could've been anyone of us."
Jerel was bit by a snake that was wrapped around a porch light!
"I got bit by a snake. Didn't know what kind it was," he said. "Have to get to the hospital," said Heywood.
Turns out that the snake was not venomous so Jerel was ok.
"No stitches, thankfully, but they cleaned me up pretty good," Heywood said. "I am on antibiotics."
For more of this story check out today's bonus segment with Len Berman and Michael Riedel...