Bonus Segment: Woman Swallows Five Inch Spoon By Accident

Not sure exactly how someone could accidentally swallow a spoon but a woman in China had to undergo surgery after accidentally swallowing a five-inch metal spoon that she was using to dislodge a fish bone stuck in her throat.

The woman named Lili, left the long utensil in her body for at least four days because she didn't experience any pain or discomfort but following an X-ray and an endoscopy, doctors in Shenzhen retrieved the utensil from the patient's throat. The woman says she swallowed the stainless steel spoon before a Festival back on April 5 and thought it was too much trouble to go to the hospital during the public holiday.

She says she was trying to retrieve a fish bone that was stuck in her throat when she accidentally lost her grip and swallowed the spoon. The whole procedure to remove the utensil lasted only about ten minutes. She is said to be recovering with no complications.