While some folks love the big city, and wouldn’t dream of living anywhere where there isn’t a restaurant on every corner and a Whole Food down the block, there are some folks who prefer a quieter life in a small city. But if you’re one of those people, picking the right small city may be the key to a happy life.
- Well, WalletHub just came out with their list of the Best Small Cities in America.
- They looked at more than 1,200 U.S. cities with populations between 25K and 100K.
- They judged each city based on 43 key indicators of livability, including housing costs, school-system quality, restaurants per capita and more.
- Based on all of this, the site named Sammamish, Washington, as the Best Small City in the U.S.
- Sammamish is one of many cities that scored in the 99th percentile, earning a score of 73.05 out of 100, and coming in at number one for economic health.
Top Ten Best Small Cities in America
- Sammamish, WA
- Lexington, MA
- Carmel, IN
- Needham, MA
- Sugar Land, TX
- Milton, MA
- Brentwood, TN
- Southlake, TX
- Cedar Park, NY
- Richmond, VA