While most people have their favorites when it comes to restaurants, those places may not necessarily be considered the best in the world. Well, now TripAdvisor is here to let us know which restaurants are, so if you're a foodie listen up.
The travel site just came out with their Travelers' Choice Awards for Restaurants, based on a full year of TripAdvisor reviews. Overall, 584 restaurants around the world made the list, along with 75 U.S. establishments, broken down into categories like Fine Dining, Everyday Dining and Fast Casual.
Earning the honor of Top Fine Dining spot in the U.S. is Daniel in New York City, which previously nabbed the title back in 2017. Globally, TRB Hutong was named top Fine Dining restaurant, the first Asian restaurant to nab the trophy.
Top Ten U.S. Fine Dining Restaurants
- Daniel - New York, NY
- Halls Chophouse – Charleston, SC
- GW Fins – New Orleans, LA
- Lahaina Grill – Lahaina, HI
- Geronimo – Santa Fe, NM
- Charleston Grill – Charleston, SC
- Peninsula Grill – Charleston, SC
- Mama's Fish House – Paia, HI
- Merriman's – Waimea, HI
- The Bazaar by Jose Andres – Miami Beach, FL