Saturdays 9AM to 11AM and Sundays 9AM to 10AM
Josh Jalinski has been a Five Star Wealth Manager for the last five years in a row! He was named as an Advisor of the Year by Senior Market Advisor magazine.* He has also been selected for the Top of the Million Dollar Round Table, an association of financial professionals. Josh has attained elite status in the Top of the Table (only the top one-tenth of 1% make this category). Josh teaches people how they may be able to lower risk, minimize taxes, and maximize wealth! Josh is the host of the popular Financial Quarterback Show heard every Sunday at 8am on 1210 AM, Saturday on WOR 710 AM from 9am to 11am and Sunday from 9am to 10am. His show is also every Sunday on WOBM 1160 AM 11am to 12pm and Sunday 6am to 7am on WOBM FM 92.7. Josh has also been featured on Comcast's Lynn Doyle Show, CNN, and other nationwide radio and TV spots due to his work with charities and churches. Josh received the Freedom Award from Senator Jim Demint, due to his presidency of a large non-profit organization of over 5,000 volunteers. He holds Financial Industry National Regulatory Authority (FINRA) series 6, 7, 24 (Registered Principal) and 66 licenses. Josh Jalinski is married to the love of his life, Beth. He has two beautiful daughters and two handsome sons.
Check out our website www.jalinski.com!
If you would like to learn about strategies designed to reduce unnecessary taxes and minimize excessive risk in your portfolio, call us today at 888-988-JOSH(5674) to schedule a one hour financial planning strategy session.
The Advisor did not pay a fee to be considered as a finalist for the "Advisor of the Year" award given by Senior Market Advisor magazine. The "Advisor of the Year" award is not indicative of the Advisor's future performance. Working with the "Advisor of the Year" is not a guarantee as to future investment success, nor is there any guarantee the selected Advisor will be awarded this accomplishment in the future. The inclusion of the Advisor as the "Advisor of the Year" award should not be construed as an endorsement of the Advisor's investment management skills by J.W. Cole Financial, Inc. or any of its affiliates.
The Advisor may or may not use discretion in their practice and therefore may or may not manage their client's assets.
The "Advisor of the Year" selection committee is not acting in the capacity of an Investment Adviser and therefore the reference to this award should not be considered financial advice. The survey conducted by Senior Market Advisor magazine consisted of approximately 1000 nominated Advisors eligible for consideration of the award. For more information on the methodology behind the selection committee's nominations, please contact the Chief Compliance Officer at J.W. Cole Financial, Inc. at (813) 935-6776.
Securities offered through American Portfolios Financial Services (APFS), Member FINRA/SIPC. Advisory services through Wealth Quarterback, LLC (WQ). APFS and WQ are unaffiliated entities
Wealth managers do not pay a fee to be considered or placed on the final list of Five Star Wealth Managers.
- The Five Star award is not indicative of the wealth manager's future performance.
- Wealth managers may or may not use discretion in their practice and therefore may not manage their clients' assets.
- The inclusion of a wealth manager on the Five Star Wealth Manager list should not be construed as an endorsement of the wealth manager by Five Star Professional or any publication that the award appears in.
- Working with a Five Star Wealth Manager or any wealth manager is no guarantee as to future investment success, nor is there any guarantee that the selected wealth managers will be awarded this accomplishment by Five Star Professional in the future.
- Five Star Professional is not an advisory firm, and the content of this article should not be considered financial advice. For more information on the Five Star award and the research/selection methodology, go to http://www.fivestarprofessional.com.