Huffington Post put together a list of the Tongue Twisters we all struggle with...c'mon, you know you want to give them a shot:
1) "I slit a sheet, a sheet I slit. Upon the slitted sheet I sit," wrote Warren Capps.
2) "Susie's sister sewed socks for soldiers," wrote Jane Thompson.
3) "She sells sea shells down by the seashore," wrote Judith Gregg.
4) "How much wood would a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood," wrote Anna Cornwall.
5) "Red leather yellow leather," said Amy Richards.
6) "Toy boat, toy boat, toy boyt. By the third 'boat' it comes out 'boyt'," wrote Derrick Telles.
7) "Peggy Babcock," wrote Vincent Aurelius.
Photo: Getty Images